Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have outpatient mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Accepted Insurance: Blue Cross and Blue Shield, Community Care, Health Choice, United Health Care, UMR, Optum, Aetna, Tricare, Magellan, and Cigna
*We recommend that you contact your insurance company to make sure that OBH is in network with your specific plan
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please for call 918-636-5597 or submit an a message through the "Schedule Appointment" option below for further information.